Paulo Franke

01 fevereiro, 2024

01/02/24 = As coincidências ligadas a meu novo amigo canadense/The coincidences linked with my new Canadian friend.

As coincidëncias ligadas a meu novo amigo canadense

The coincidences linked with my new Canadian friend. 

-----------------------------------

Uma coincidência é uma casaulidade notável de eventos ou circunstâncias que não têm nenhuma conexão aparente entre si.

A coincidence is a remarkable chance occurrence of events or circumstances that have no apparent connection with one another.

-------------------------------

Com esta introducão, eu inicio esta postagem que foi o testemunho que dei hoje na Fellowship em inglês que frequento em Hämeenlinna, aqui na Finlândia.

With this introduction, I begin this post that was the testimony I gave today at the English Fellowship I attend in Hämeenlinna, Finland.

Para que o que conto a partir daqui fazer sentido, é necessário que o leitor acesse o link o link abaixo:

For what I say from here on to make sense, the reader needs to access the link below:

https://paulofranke.blogspot.com/search?q=ice-hockey


Este é o desenho que fiz do rosto do Kris, mas naturalmente em pessoa é bem mais bonito, o que você viu se acessou o link.

This is the drawing that I made of Kris' face, but of course if you accessed the link you saw a very handsome young man.

Seu nome é Kris, que no sueco, o segundo idioma oficial da Finlândia,  significa "crise", mas o que ele nos trouxe com sua visita foi  alegria e um testemunho de cristão autêntico.

His name is Kris, which in Swedish, the second official idiom of Finland, means "crisis", but what he brought with his visit was joy and a testimony of an authentic believer.


Este triângulo que montei sobre o nosso globo, ligando os EUA, Finlândia e Brasil. explica a grande coincidência desta postagem.

This triangle that I created over our globe, linking  USA, Finland and Brazil, explains the great coincidence of this post.

Visitando meu filho, que vive em uma nova cidade no Brasil, descobri que o pastor de uma grande igreja na cidade é primo do homem que me trouxe para o Exército de Salvacão, ele próprio filho de oficiais (pastores) do passado. Outra grande coincidência!! Tornamo-nos assim bons amigos e a cada vez que viajo ao Brasil visito sua igreja.

Visiting my son, who now lives in a new city in Brazil, I discovered that the pastor of a large church in his city is a cousin of the man who brought me to the Salvation Army, himself the son of  officers (pastors) from the past. Another great coincidence!! Thus, we became good friends and every time i travel to Brazil I visit his church. 

Quando contei a ele da visita do time de Ice-Hockey à Finlândia, ele disse-me que já sabia, pois sua filha  e genro, ambos graduados da mesma Liberty University do time de Ice-Hockey, trabalham nessa universidade e enviaram-lhe a foto da despedida do time que partia para a Finlândia.

When I told him about the Ice-Hockey team's visit to Finland, he told me that he already knew about it, because his daughter and son-in-law, both graduated from the same Liberty University and who even work at that university, had sent him the photo of the team leaving to Finland.



 A mesma foto que publiquei.

The same photo that I published.

A propósito, a Liberty University é a maior universidade cristã do mundo.

By the way, Liberty University is the biggest Christian university of the world.

------------------------

E as coincidências continuaram...
And the coincidences continued...

Tornei-me também amigo no Facebook de sua mãe, a colega major canadense, que com seu marido trabalham em uma cidade que meu cunhado evangelista já visitou com meus sogros há alguns anos.

I became also a friend of his mother's on Facebook, a colleague Canadian major, stationed with her husband in a city that my evangelist brother-in-law visited with my parents-in-law some years ago.

Kris é também o nome de um de meus netos.
Kris is also the name of one of my grandsons.

E no testemunho que dei na Fellowship nesta manhã, comentei que não me esquecerei do dia do aniversário do novo jovem amigo canadense, 
 pois faz no mesmo dia de minha esposa, 22 de marco!

And in the testimony I gave this morning in the Fellowship, I commented that I will not forget the birthday of my new young Canadian friend ... because is on the same day as that of my wife, 22 March!

Quando comentei com a mãe de Kris a respeito destas coincidências, ela acrescentou. "Não são coincidências, são ´Godcidencias´"!

When I commented with Kris' mother about these coincidences, she added: "They are not coincidences, they are `Godcidences´"!


O Exército cuja única arma é o Amor, opera em 133 países.

The Army whose only weapon is Love, operates in 133 countries.

öööööööööööööööööö

Atualizando a estatística das visualizacões do meu blog:
Updating the estatistic of the visualizations of my blog:

https://paulofranke.blogspot.com 

1.491.427


öööööööööööööööööö



1 Comments:

Postar um comentário

<< Home